New Delhi: Central Board of Secondary Education will be conducting the 11th edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on September 16.
The test will be conducted in 92 cities all over the country. The detailed Information Bulletin containing details of examination, syllabus, eligibility criteria, examination fee, examination cities and important dates will be available on CTET official website Ctet.nic.in with effect from June 12.
Aspiring candidates are requested to download the Information Bulletin from the above-mentioned website only and read the same carefully before applying. The aspiring candidates have to apply online only through CTET website.
The online application process will start from June 22 onwards. The last date for submitting online application is July 19 and fee can be paid up to July 21 before 3.30 pm.
- CBSE Class X Results Declared, Four Students Top Exam With 499 Marks
- CBSE Class XII Results Declared, Meghna Shrivastava Tops
- CBSE To Announce Class XII Results…
- NCERT, CBSE Take Steps For Safe Internet Use By Students, Teachers
- CBSE Advise Schools To Grant Additional Concessions To Students With Special Needs