New Delhi: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has undertaken a review of all of its textbooks, which were developed as a follow-up of the National Curriculum Framework, 2005.
In this regard, a web portal was created by the NCERT and suggestions from teachers were invited.
Suggestions of approximately 700 teachers, which were found relevant for the review exercise, have been incorporated. NCERT has accordingly updated its textbooks for the year 2018-19.
The review broadly pertained to rectification of factual errors and updating of data.
- NCERT, CBSE Take Steps For Safe Internet Use By Students, Teachers
- NCERT Books Supply To Schools, Students Began Through The Portal
- Learning Outcome Developing Process For Classes IX-XII Initiated By NCERT
- ‘NCERT Syllabus To Be Reduced In The Coming 2-3 Years’
- NCERT Launches Its Web Portal For Supply Of Textbooks